Our Research and Development departments aim to cooperate with companies active in compatible research and supply areas.
Through co-development activities we aim to create added value to the technology/product of our partners often for mutual benefit; 'to share is to multiply'. The senior staff members of the Departments of division Research are opinion leaders in the field, and are at all times willing to discuss your suggestions for co-development. For legal and contract issues please contact the Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an idea of the range of research performed at different departments please consult the following research groups:
- Structure & function of antibodies (Theo Rispens PhD)
- Antigen presentation and immunotherapy (Robbert Spaapen PhD)
- Red Cell Laboratory (Robin van Bruggen PhD)
- Proteomics and biomolecular mass spectrometry of hemostatic processes (Prof Sander Meijer PhD)
- Molecular Hemostasis (Prof Joost Meijers PhD)
- Blood Transfusion Technology (Dirk de Korte PhD)
- Plasma Proteins & Research Facilities (Maartje van den Biggelaar PhD)
- Immunoglobulin Research (Gestur Vidarsson PhD)
- Laboratory for Cell Therapy (Carlijn Voermans PhD)
- Complement Research (Ilse Jongerius PhD)
Division Research is familiar with both Dutch and EU regulations/funds to stimulate economic activities in the biotech, blood transfusion and plasma fractionation related and/or pharmaceutical fields. We have successfully obtained funds through cooperative ventures with start-ups, established companies and research institutes.