Sanquin is the leading blood services organization in the Netherlands and an internationally well-known knowledge institute in the field of blood.
Sanquin conducts scientific research in the fields of blood transfusion medicine and immunology, applying this knowledge to the development and manufacturing of a range of pharmaceutical and diagnostic products and services.
Sanquinnovate is Sanquin’s valorisation arm focused on creating new value-adding products and services to tackle challenges in blood-related disease fields.Through top-notch scientific research and dedicated business development we are committed to generate and further develop early ideas into meaningful therapeutics, blood products and diagnostics products for patients with unmet medical needs.
Meet our dedicated team of professionals:
- Roel Melsert, Managing Director/CEO
- Tanja van der Meulen, Management & Communications Assistant
- Sarah Hafith, Vice-President Business Development
- Syeda Quader, Business Development Manager
- Elsemieke Hackenitz, Business Developer
- Brenda Luken, Senior Project Manager