Our terms of employmentSanquin CLA
The collective labour agreement sets out agreements about for instance your salary, working hours, holiday and leave, travel allowance and pension.
Sanquin offers attractive employment conditions, and it is possible to customize them according to your personal wishes and circumstances. For example, you can have the holiday allowance paid out monthly or continue saving it up.
Here you find a summary of the most important employment conditions:
- An average full-time working week is 36 hours.
- My SanQeuze Budget (MSB) is Sanquin’s multiple-choice system of employment conditions. You can exchange employment conditions in money and time via MSB, and take advantage of tax benefits where possible. MSB money includes your holiday allowance (8.33%) and the year-end bonus (also 8.33%). MSB time is extra leave that every employee accrues on top of the statutory holiday hours.
- Sanquin encourages sustainable employability and personal development. Every three years, you will receive an individual development budget of € 2,000 that you can use for this.
- Compensation for commuting expenses: You will receive an allowance for commuting expenses from the first kilometre. The amount depends on your travel distance, and is based on the costs for public transport and a maximum of 30 kilometres one way. Do you work from home? Then you will receive € 2 per day.
- GoodHabitz offers online training courses you can follow for free. You get access to more than 100 fun, inspiring, contemporary, and practical training courses. A small selection includes: Office, time management, presentation skills, social media, and mindfulness.
- While you are employed at Sanquin, you will build up a pension at the Dutch pension fund Pensioenfonds Zorg en Welzijn (PfZW). You pay 40% of the premium through your salary, and Sanquin pays the other 60%.
Do our terms and conditions of employment appeal to you? Take a look at our vacancies.