How to request
Ways to request
- Request the test via your electronic patient dossier (EPIC or HIX). Assay codes can be found here (search for vingerprik which is Dutch for Finger Prick).
- Not available in your hospital yet? We can help update your system. Please contact us via [email protected].
- Request the test via this form.
- Please contact us via [email protected] if you wish to recieve the kits outside routine diagnostics.
Currently available tests:
- We offer the testing of following biologic levels via finger prick: adalimumab, certolizumab, dupilumab, golimumab, infliximab, natalizumab, rituximab, tocilizumab, ustekinumab and vedolizumab.
- We offer the testing of anti-drug antibodies via finger prick for the following biologics: adalimumab, golimumab, infliximab, natalizumab, rituximab, tocilizumab, ustekinumab and vedolizumab.
- We offer the testing of C-reactive protein (CRP) for research purposes only.
Interested in another test for home sampling? Please contact us via [email protected].
How does it work?
Step 1: finger prick kit to patient
When you request the test, Sanquin will send a finger prick kit your patient
Step 2: patient performs finger prick at home
The patient performs the finger prick using a lancet and miniaturized collection tube according to the instructions that are provided in the kit. The patient returns the sample. This is automatically sent to Sanquin as we provide a pre-addressed return envelope.
This video (in Dutch) explains how to perform the finger prick. You could watch this video together with your patient or direct them to our page:
Step 3: Biologics lab tests the blood sample
Upon arrival in our lab the blood sample is tested for the biologic. The results are reported back to you. This is similar to all your other routine diagnostic requests.
Request via EPIC or HIX
Test codes for finger prick sampling are recognized by a F-code.
Request via form
Download the finger prick form via the button below.