Finger prick sampling: the benefits
Our in-house tests (Sanquin Diagnostic Services) for the hospital diagnostic measurements of concentration and antibody response (ADA) of and to biologics in patient serum are now validated for home-monitoring using blood collected via a finger prick.
- Finger prick testing is available for a wide range of biologics, including natalizumab, adalimumab, infliximab and vedolizumab (both concentration and ADA measurement).
- Besides the measurement of biologics, we can measure inflammatory biomarkers to support your clinical decision making. This option will be available soon.
- Measuring capillary blood offers more flexibility when to monitor your patient, allowing for swift adjustment of therapy.
- You can already have the test result the moment the patient visits you.
- Home sampling allows therapeutic drug monitoring with low burdun on your patient.
- The patient does not have to visit the hospital or clinic.
- The kit is easy to order.
- Home sampling is much quicker than routine venous sampling, leading to much faster diagnostics.
Curious about the practice? Find here our references listing our - already - extensive experience.
Healthcare professionals' experience
We developed methods to measure antibody biologics accurately in capillary blood.
How to request
The fingerprick testing kit is easy and fast to order.