Sanquin Reagents B.V. develops and produces reagents for blood grouping and specific plasma proteins (IgG subclasses, cytokines, CD monoclonals).
These reagents are for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use or for research use only (RUO).
What do we do?
- We develop, produce and market reagents and kits
- We provide assay services
- We offer quality panels and surveys
- We developed and market PeliPIP software and tools
- We sell Magister C24
- Assist with business development
- We offer OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) assays and antibodies for companies in the diagnostics industry so that they can benefit from our expertises.
Product list 2019: Serology & Immunology
Terms and conditions
See terms and conditions.
Various immuno-hematology events are organized around the world. View upcoming events.