Sanquin offers several interesting and challenging internships for undergraduate students (University master students and HLO trainees). Download the project information below.
If the internship you are looking for is not there, please have a look at our research websites. If you find something you like, you can contact the reserachers directly.
Molecular Cell Biology
- Physiological flow as a tool to study shear stress-mediated morphological changes in endothelial cells (MCB1)
- Signals that regulate the passage of leukocytes across the vessel wall (MCB2)
- VE-cadherin distribution at cell-cell junctions (MCB3)
- Characterization of IgG dimers/polymers in therapeutic immune globulin preparations (IP2)
- Antibodies in movement: exchange of antigen binding sites (half-molecules) in IgG4 (IP5)
- The regulation of IgG4 antibody production (IP6)
- Unraveling Factor VIII and FIX activation (PP1)
- Dissecting endothelial signaling by quantitative mass spectrometry (PP3) (available from May 2016)
- Unraveling the function of band 3 “tyrosine” phosphorylation during erythropoiesis and in erythrocytes (HEP3)
- The contribution of specific cell types to the expansion of erythroblasts from PBMC during the first days of culture (HEP4)
- CRISPR based manipulation of fetal hemoglobin expression in adult cells and generation of an immortal erythroblast cell line (HEP 5)